:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Thursday, April 24, 2025

Dance of Ruin by Jagger Cole

I love this series and DANCE OF RUIN fits in so well with the decadence, debauchery and “good girl” getting caught up with a really “bad boy".

The part of the book that kept me reading was the wait for that inevitable moment Nico is going to realize what he got wrong and how he will react. Every page and every encounter just adds to the pressure of this bubble that will eventually burst. 

I have been able to read an advance copy of this ballet/mafia series and admit that I want more of The Black Court. I want more of the ties to the ballet families, but I truly keep reading for the Barones. When they run out of brothers, what will be next? 

No comments: