:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Sunday, August 21, 2016

The harder you work...

...the luckier you become. - Roger Penske

Roger Penske's 50th year in racing continues with The Poconos 500 sponsored by ABC Supply. If it doesn't rain.

There are just four races left this season and Penske's cars are all on top of the standings. When I was going through the race winners for the year, I realized I have had my picture taken in the victory lane with every Penske driver but one. Any guesses who that one is? Anyone? Anyone?

I will list the Penske photos I have taken:

Juan Pablo Montoya, Indianapolis 500, 2015

Will Power, Road America, 2016

Simon Pagenaud, Mid Ohio, 2016

No comments: