Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Disobeying the Boss by Summer Brooks

I am so glad I read this book.  I love books where the guy and girl were just existing until the met each other and finally realized what they had needed all along.  This was that book.

Fallon was so fun and I laughed out loud at things she got herself into just being herself.  She was so real but also so misunderstood even by her best friends.  She was irreverent, messy and playful.

Simon was so GQ perfect and successful.  He was uncharacteristically drawn to the disorder and chaos that was Fallon, but he saw something in her that he saw in himself - that he was misunderstood even by his friends and brother.  When these two met there seemed to be no two people more opposite, but the pieces fit together so well neither of them would accept it at first.

This was one of those books I was disappointed to get to the end, not because it wasn’t an awesome ending, but because I didn’t want to leave Fallon and Simon without learning more of their story.  I think you will love this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment