Everything about this book made it interesting. The author did a wonderful job describing the characters. I really hated someone worth hating and I really enjoyed the portrayal of the various members of the Vipers. It was easy to keep them straight and they were all special in some way that makes me look forward to each of their stories. Read this book.
Monday, April 27, 2020
Forcing Fate: A Mafia MC Crossover by Payton Black
I don’t read many MC romances ... ok, this is my second one .. and I really loved this book. Dame was the ultimate alpha bad boy with all that protector, mega hotness and deep down sweetness only his woman gets to see going on. I adored Rina. She was so clever and managed to keep her eye on the prize even though she was helpless to resist Dame’s many talented charms (oh, that wedding night!).
Everything about this book made it interesting. The author did a wonderful job describing the characters. I really hated someone worth hating and I really enjoyed the portrayal of the various members of the Vipers. It was easy to keep them straight and they were all special in some way that makes me look forward to each of their stories. Read this book.
Everything about this book made it interesting. The author did a wonderful job describing the characters. I really hated someone worth hating and I really enjoyed the portrayal of the various members of the Vipers. It was easy to keep them straight and they were all special in some way that makes me look forward to each of their stories. Read this book.
No comments:
Post a Comment