Saturday, May 30, 2020

Breaking Rules - The Scottish Billionaire Book 2 by M.S. Parker

My first thoughts about the second part of the story is how Lumen could be so level headed and put Alec and Evanne’s interests before her own even if it meant she would be left out?  Lumen gets betrayed by Alec, Keli, Mrs. Crenshaw, the vice principal and the other gossips at school, yet keeps her head up, keeps her honest and true character throughout.

I was not very happy with Alec in this book.  He was too indecisive, too impulsive at times, didn’t follow his heart, and didn’t treat Lumen right when he was deciding what was best for his family.  I do love how he now knows he wants to be in daughter’s life more than he was when Keli had custody.  It really is hot to see what a great dad he is.

Having said all that, I am so into this story that I eagerly await book 3.  Alec will have time to redeem himself.  Evanne will have Lumen in her life again.

I really wish this wasn’t a multi part story.  It took me a few chapters to remember the people and their roles in the story and I don’t like to lose the momentum of the relationship being built.

No comments:

Post a Comment