Friday, June 26, 2020

American King (The New Camelot Book 3) by Sierra Simone

AMERICAN KING is of the most gut wrenching novels I’ve read in a long time.  The writing is superb.  The complete story through the three books is epic.  However Ash’s story reduced me to tears from the very start.  

I am surprised to have been so shattered by the tragic love story of Embry and Ash.  Even at their first debate after being politically raked over the coals by Embry, Ash’s first contact with him in two years is to whisper in his ear “I love you little prince” as they come to the stage.  Cue the waterworks.  

There is no way to describe fully the emotions their story evokes or how the ending makes me feel without revealing some of the best parts.  I won’t forget it for a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment