Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Ash: A Dark Mafia Romance by Sophie Lark

I read a lot of books, but Sophie Lark’s books are to be savored.  ASH is one of those books that the reader becomes immersed in and I found it particularly satisfying that two of my other favorite COLORS OF CRIME books were connected to ASH - EMERALD and SNOW (in the epilogue).

Dom is unexpected as a Bratva leader.  Everything about his time with Lara is about his gentleness, his devotion, and doing literally anything for her.

Lara has one really gigantic secret, but part of the enjoyment in reading about these two is there is real honesty and it isn’t long before they trust one another so well that every secret comes to light.  So their love is drama free, but the other circumstances of their lives make up for it.

I must mention that the quality of Sophie Lark’s writing sets her books apart from many others.  The dialogue is seamless and the descriptions creative and colorful.  Do yourself a favor and read this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment