Eris was the kind of alpha character that projects a stern facade, acts tough as a boss, works hard and plays hard. He remained pretty consistent throughout the story only letting his guard down with Lila - and even then only after struggle with her being estranged, but not divorced from her husband.
What I found too unbelievable, though, was that a guy that driven to perfection and successful would hire a client and woman he intended to “sleep with” as his assistant when she had not worked a day in her life. I think I was even more disappointed that Lila would let him treat her that way at work. It was just too hard to believe for the type of people they seemed to be.
Did I still enjoy the book? Yes. I wanted to see what happened with various aspects of the storyline. I liked how it ended.
No comments:
Post a Comment