Saturday, July 18, 2020

Famished by Jane Fox

Margot and Callum are matched by Mona Zaftig and meet while Callum is reviewing the restaurant where Margot is waitressing.  When he gets the biscuits and gravy, I had a thought that Margot later shared about how this man can maintain such a gorgeous physique while eating for a living - and biscuits and gravy, no less.

With all that eating, biscuits, gravy, etc.  I could come up with some innuendo that can be summed up with Callum knowing how to please a lady and Margot’s mutually passionate reaction.  While they fall in love immediately, the epilogue shows we would have had to wait a bit to see if they really were meant for each other.  Mona is rarely off the mark, so Callum and Margot are her latest successful match.

I received an advanced copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment