We first met James as Peter’s friend in TEASE and I was a little apprehensive about this story because in TEASE he comes off as more of a player.
But that was two years ago. Paige and James kissed once years ago and James ended their association because it was forbidden. But this time they meet while she’s working in the Dark Odyssey - James’ playground. Paige is desperate for money and the club is a fast way to earn it.
I loved the first time he sees her at the club. I won’t spoil the moment, but that set things up for the rest of the story for me. James is not only adventurous and passionate, he treats Paige as though she is something precious to be cherished and protected. He is completely different and so much more appealing in PLAY.
Both Paige and James are such appealing characters with great chemistry and a special HEA.
No comments:
Post a Comment