Saturday, August 1, 2020

My Mostly Secret Baby - A Grumpy Boss Romantic Comedy by Penelope Bloom

I really enjoyed this story because Chelsea and Luna were so unique, smart, fun and irresistible.  Damon just needed their light in his life.  His business came first, yet he didn’t seem to get much more than financial satisfaction from it.  He was successful because he was excellent at what he did, but made everyone around him cower in his efforts to remain impersonal.

I think my favorite part of the book - and what always gets me in these baby stories, is when Damon first meets his little girl having no clue she is his.  The stern, grump guy’s dark cloud starts to lift when he spends a few minutes with this precocious little girl that is so sassy like her mother, and switches her moods as easily as her father.

I loved the steam and the way their passionate encounters so quickly lifted the masks they wore for one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment