Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Trillion by Winter Renshaw

TRILLION is a remarkable story of unforgettable loss and unforgivable betrayal.  This was Sophia’s story and she had me reading long into the night with hope that she would find a reason to trust Trey and let him be everything to her.

I loved how ruthless Trey could be in business, then so single minded in his pursuit of Sophie. She was equally stubborn in her attempts to resist Trey.  I admired Sophie’s loyalty, strength and selflessness.  That she could be all of those things despite the events of her past made her such a compelling character.

This story is told hopping between the past and the present, which I normally do not like, but in this car it is done very well - the trips to the past are short and informative and do not interrupt the mood of the story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment