Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Her Irish Daddy by Bianca Cole

I live a good mafia romance and this is a good story.  There were a few contradictions that made this book different.  As a mafia leader, Devlin was not very level headed.  He didn’t seem well in control as a mafia boss and it didn’t much for meeting Ella to add to his volatility.  I liked his character.  It was just a little unusual for the role he played.

Ella said she felt she was looking for a relationship as a submissive but she was not very cooperative with the Master Dom.  She asserted her demands and often defied Devlin. I heard her “voice” as a brat more than a mate for Devlin.

The passion and chemistry between the two was very well done and this was a steamy story worth reading.  It kept my interest throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment