Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Our Way by TL Swan

T L Swan had me under a spell and I was completely into this book from start to finish.  How do I describe the kaleidoscope of emotions that came while reading this story?

Kaleidoscope is the perfect word because of the brilliant intensity of the feelings evoked from Eliza and Nathan’s complicated relationship.  The fractured bits of glass that make up the brilliant patterns shift and change unpredictably with each loving moment, hurtful act, betrayal, or dark escape from pain they inflicted on each other despite their love.

I loved and hated this book, it was so good.  I hated it because I knew Swan was going to take us exactly where we didn’t want to go with this couple.  I knew as a reader I was going to share their anguish and despair.  I wasn’t wrong about that.


Take a few hours to yourself and enjoy this mesmerizing story.

No comments:

Post a Comment