Monday, October 12, 2020

How To Wife Your Nanny by Melinda Minx

 I loved this book. First of all, the humor and metaphors are smart and funny.  The relationships are wonderful - Noah is a loving, indulgent father, Naomi a precocious, happy little girl, and Lacey a sweet, loyal young woman.

Noah is one of those fathers that does anything to make his little girl happy even if it make him look ridiculous.  Lacey knows what to say to impatient little girls to calm them down.  I liked that Noah never avoided answering one of Naomi’s “difficult” questions in a way that would make sense to a child.

Noah and Lacey just clicked from the beginning how they handled the challenges of their relationship considering the impact on Naomi was an important part of the story. They had loads of chemistry.

All in all, I found this to be a creative, delightful, and passionate story that romcom lovers will enjoy and I will be looking forward more books to read by this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment