Sunday, October 18, 2020

Kiss My Putt by Tara Sivec

If you are looking for a romantic comedy with creatively written characters like Bodhi the caddy and Tess the best friend, you need to read this book.

I am not much of a golf fan, but you don’t have to be to enjoy the story.  Birdie and Palmer have been “best friends” for 15 years but most of their time has been spent apart because of Palmer’s career.  For best friends, they have enjoyed being together, but failed miserably at communication.

Palmer returns to the small town on an island Birdie lives on when he has a golf problem and has to lie low.      Palmer is funny with his innuendos and irreverent comments.  Tess is always threatening to punch someone in the throat.  Bodhi is impossible to describe adequately, but I wish I had a Bodhi in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment