Friday, October 16, 2020

Wrong by Jana Aston

Luke and Sophia are characters with so much chemistry.  Jana Aston does a good job taking two people from very different walks of life and not having one make the other “fit” into their mold.

Sophia is a refreshingly open character, but she’s a runner.  Luke’s patience with her is actually a surprise initially because he tries to appear aloof.

My favorite parts of this kind of book are a hero that is protective - either saves the girl from someone or makes sure other men know they are barking up the wrong tree.  The second thing present is the “old flame” that keeps telling the present girlfriend the man is coming back to her, then pretending to be sweet and helpless when dealing with the man.  You know there will be an encounter in a bathroom somewhere with this one.  This story has a bonus of a really despicable family, too.

I read this book because I wanted to read another book in the series and I am glad I did.  Even though these are stand alone s, they still have common characters and we met some of them in Book 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment