Sunday, November 29, 2020

Her Secret Santa by Miley Maine

Julie starts working as an intern for Tony’s company the week of the company Christmas party.  To y is the kind of gorgeous that has all the women swooning over him.  He takes it in stride and has rarely fished off the company dock, but when he sees Julie when she first comes to meet him, he is smitten.  The first half of the book is the “dance” between them which gets quite steamy at times.

The part of the book I enjoyed most was the second half.  Circumstances arise with Julie’s ex-husband requiring subterfuge and bring out the fiercely protective nature Tony has.  This kept me turning the pages to find out what happened next.  The plot here was done well.  Although necessary, the first part of the book was a little slow for me, but I am glad I kept reading and had the opportunity to enjoy a good story.

No comments:

Post a Comment