I was finished with this book before I knew it! It is fun to read because Nola is unconventional and her 6 year old little brother (who she is raising) is a delightful evil genius. I think Griff was probably my favorite character. Jack is a pro baseball pitcher that needs a nanny for his 6 year old son who is becoming increasingly introverted (until Griff decides to beef him up).
Jack is the guy that shows no emotion except grumpy. Nola leaves her diner job to be Ben’s nanny and she has to bring Griff with since Ben has taken to him.
Jack is somewhat protective of his heart, but his main concern is for Ben not to be hurt by an attachment to someone that might not last. Ben and Griff are putting their heads together while Nola and Jack have a “sleepover” and the drama (understandable and low level) begins.
I have read the other books in this series and they are all very good. You can’t go wrong with any of them, but if you love the ripped and tatted single dad/nanny stories, this will be right up your alley.
No comments:
Post a Comment