— Betrayed by the Billionaire Rancher
— Billionaire Rancher’s Temporary Wife
— Billionaire Rancher’s Unwanted Wife
— Bought by the Billionaire Rancher
All of the stories in this box set are marriages between billionaire ranchers that really don’t want love and a mail order wife obtained for some reason like to keep the gold diggers away, be a nanny fit younger children, etc.
The stories are stand alone but also have characters that appear in each story so I found it more helpful to have the box set so I could read the books in order, all at once.
The series has all kinds of conflicts, interfering friends, jealousy, bad decisions, mean girls, love at first sight, and simple young women that have never been spoiled by the trappings of wealth.
While I was reading the stories I thought the dialogue was structured so if I didn’t get a modern day reference e now and then, I would have thought it was a historical romance. The women acted too “young” to me and almost child-like at times.
No comments:
Post a Comment