So they get married in front of the Elvis impersonator and neither remembers anything about it. The book is about them biding time until they divorce and how they get to know one another.
Cox is a pleasant surprise as an accidental husband. He’s more attentive, sweet and caring than I expected. Sophie is the epitome of the altruism. My only complaint about her involves two incidences that I would have expected her to let Cox know about and she dragged her feet telling him. This just didn’t seem to fit the character.
This is a well written book with quite a few secondary characters from other books in the series. The reader isn’t overwhelmed with getting to know all these people, though. The personalities are so striking it is easy to tell them apart.
I sat and read this book from cover to cover, it was that good, I think you’ll agree.
No comments:
Post a Comment