Friday, February 12, 2021

The Cowboy’s Forbidden Crush by Deborah Garland

The first book in this series has already got me looking for more.  THE COWBOY’S FORBIDDEN CRUSH is tie curling romantic from the first page.  Deborah Garland wastes no time letting us feel the smoking hot chemistry between Walker and Emmaline in this story about the older man who is a professor waiting patiently for his talented student to graduate so he can finally let her know he noticed her ... a lot.  I really liked how an emphasis in the story was on his character as a professional.

So their wait is over only to have another wrench thrown into things.  While and Walker and Emmaline were navigating their relationship, we are introduced to a number of characters that will figure in subsequent stories.  This was all done subtly and worked well in the overall story.

This is a really good book and a series I am looking forward to reading more.

I received an advance copy of this book.  This is my voluntary review.

No comments:

Post a Comment