OFF LIMITS is a slow, but worth it, burn romance with a runaway bride, billionaire boss, and stalking ex! Noah seems like a mild mannered gentleman until someone puts his hands on the woman he wants to call his. Chloe has enough baggage with her ex to spend a month on the French Riviera.
This is the first in a series where we meet the guy crew - Logan, Noah, Anderson, EJ, and I’m guessing Evan - and the girl crew - Chloe, Lenna, Stella, Emma, and Arianna - look like they are going to pair up and have their stories run parallel to each other.
The best things about this romance is their concerted effort to resist one another (to the point Noah keeps dating other woman), their inevitable inability to do so, and Noah’s fervent protectiveness coupled with his normally calm, gentleman’s demeanor.
I would write more, but I’m off to read the second book in the series about Logan and Lenna.
No comments:
Post a Comment