Sunday, April 4, 2021

Sold To The Enemy by Aria R. Blue

SOLD TO THE ENEMY is one of the most intense, mesmerizing romances I have read this year.  Nothing has come close to the insane devotion between Nico and Luna.  It is passionate and all consuming.

Luna has her ethereal beauty combined with the kind of strength needed in a wife.  The only time she felt safe enough to give up control was with Nico.

The second half of the book has some of the best action and plot twists.  I thought the second part should been twice the length to take advantage of all the intriguing and dark directions the story took.  The taste we were given of the magnitude of what was happening made me want to know more - more about Ivy and Luna’s travels, Damien, Armando and Hazel, the Innocentis and things like what happened to Leo, Emma and the twins.  I enjoyed the book but also felt there was a lot of potential for more.

I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.


No comments:

Post a Comment