Wednesday, June 16, 2021

The Bully by Sophie Lark

How could The Kingmaker’s series possibly get any better?  It didn’t seem possible until I read THE BULLY - Dean and Cat’s story.  There is so much going on in this book that details Dean’s broken life from his damaged father’s sanity to his mother’s abandonment and what lies in Dean’s future.

One relationship that bears attention is the relationship between Dean and my favorite Underworld hero, Snow.  Dean needed a strong male to guide him to being a man, and Snow was perfect.  As always, the research, in this case about boxing, was interesting as well as important in the plot.

Dean and Cat were delicious and decadent.  There is never a dull moment with these two and the passion ignites the pages.  What they go through as individuals and as a couple was so well written, I felt it.  

So the book is not only outstanding, it is also setting up the last book “The Spy”.  I know all of the readers are trying to figure out who The Spy is and what they are up to.  The complexity of this overarching theme is really becoming evident. 

Read this book!


I received an advance copy of this book and this is my voluntary review.

No comments:

Post a Comment