Sunday, September 26, 2021

Dancing with the Devil by Aria R. Blue

This series cannot be beat for heat and violence.  I loved it.  I was waiting to see what havoc would be created by the Innocentis and find out how Ivy had been saved by her “enemy”.

What makes this book so good is Ivy’s abundance of attitude that comes with being a woman groomed to lead a mafia family.  The pairing with Damian, an Innocenti, was a formula for trouble.  However, Aria R. Blue brings these two together resulting in passion on several levels.

I can’t say enough good things about this series but recommend you read the books one after the other for the best experience.  There is so much going on - and all of it important - that I had to reread half of the second book to enjoy this one because of the month or so between their release dates.

Aria R. Blue is an author that will be added to my “must read” list.


No comments:

Post a Comment