Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Sex, Lies and Online Dating by Rachel Gibson

I chose to read this book because I like online dating romances.  This book was filled with suspense amid a drop back of online dating.  Lucy writes crime fiction and she had online dates as research for her next book.

She meets Quinn on one of these dates and Quinn is not who he says he is.  From there we find outset is unwittingly imitating life as a serial killer is on the lose and Lucy’s next book is on a serial killer.

The relationship between Lucy and Quinn was intriguing and I loved the barely restrained passion (and then it wasn’t).  The breadcrumbs being followed by the police about the crimes were logical, simple enough to be believable, but nothing to spoil the outcome for the reader.

It looks like the series follows each of the authors in this group of girlfriends, so I recommend this book and will read the next, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment