Thursday, November 4, 2021

The Knight and The Princess by V.T. Do

This is the first book I have read by this author. The character development is good with Kiera remaining pretty consistently independent and sassy. Gage made the greatest transformation although both had similar tragedies in their lives.

I do love a good, steamy romance and THE KNIGHT & THE PRINCESS was steamy and the romance developed in a predictable manner. I did start to skim over some of the steamy encounters because there were a lot and didn’t always move the story further.

The areas of conflict were certainly unpredictable and clever, especially those involving members of Kiera’s family. The last 25% or so was filled with surprises. Some foreshadowing of these events would have held my interest even more.

I liked the secondary characters and plan to read their stories from this series, too.

I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment