A Whiskey Moon is the same as a strawberry moon and people that make a wish on the Whiskey Moon are supposed to have that wish come true.
This story is tortured at times, heart wrenching, and eye sparkling romantic. Wyatt insisted Blaire go to New York to realize her dreams at 18 so she’d never regret having stayed in their small Wyoming town for Wyatt. Before she left, they made a pact to marry one another if they were single at 28.
While she was gone, Wyatt was swept up in a series of festering secrets from the past that surfaced to impact their lives, bring them both pain and wrest their future from their hands.
I am a sucker for love that never dies no matter what obstacles are put in the way and WHISKEY MOON delivers such a story. The painful decisions made to protect loved ones really shines through and I had to keep reading to see if Wyatt and Blaire would overcome those obstacles. I loved the book!
No comments:
Post a Comment