THE COWBOY’S WEDDING PLANNER is a standalone that is also part of a series of books about the siblings, spouses and others of the Renner family in Texas. Sierra is the wedding planner and she and Declan had been seeing each other secretly because Declan’s parents had been meddling in his life via his trust fund and who they thought he should marry.
It was a good story that kept my interest because of the unrequited love that resulted from Sierra planning Declan’s wedding to another woman. I had to keep reminding myself it was just a book when I started losing patience with some of the characters for letting others get hurt instead of doing “the right” (in my opinion) thing.
Sierra is trying to plan a wedding to be featured in a famous Wedding magazine when she doesn’t want the groom to get married, he doesn’t want to marry the woman his parents chose, and she doesn’t want to marry him either. It’s all about the money.
It’s a book that will keep your attention and make you feel for what these folks are being forced to endure. I recommend it.
No comments:
Post a Comment