Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Road Trip With The Billionaire by Harmony Knight

This book was really enjoyable with its clever banter, the original first meeting, small town feeling and best ever “own the ex.”

Matt is the billionaire that is burning out in Chicago and escapes to help out in his brother’s cafe in upstate New York.  He is really funny when it comes to Robbie.  He has reason to be right out of the gate, and I dare you not to laugh at their “meet cute”.

Robbie can’t catch a break or her bus so rides to upstate New York with Matt not knowing he is a billionaire and going to the same cafe she used to work at in her hometown.  She has a wonderful dry humor and is stubborn as the day is long.  She also is trying to write a book like it’s her job that brings in no money.

Between their funny exchanges and moony looks, everyone else “knows” they are in love.  What will it take for them to see it?

The conflicts are good and meaningful.  I love all the characters and hope I get to read Fran’s book next.

I read an advance copy of this book and this is my voluntary review.. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment