Sunday, March 20, 2022

Seductively Yours by Anise Storm

I was drawn to this book by the fact that Mason was a nightclub owner and Rhyann went to dance there because she needed money while pursuing her dream of being a professional dancer in New York.

The plot is fairly standard with the kind of possessive displays by Mason that contradicted his insistence that he wasn’t interested in Rhyann. Rhyann gets her midwestern girl next door image dirtied up just a bit and we hope Mason will be her hero and “rake her away” from all of this.

The only thing I thought was a little off in the book was how he kept referring to himself as a Titan. I don’t know if that meant they had a formal club or hang out or something. It just seemed over the top bragging or “name dropping”.

I liked this book enough to read others in the series. I received an advance copy of this book and this is my voluntary review.

No comments:

Post a Comment