Thursday, May 19, 2022

Head First by Hannah Shield

HEAD FIRST was romantic and suspenseful.  It attracted my eye because I like both romances with lawyers, and those with private security firms.  In this case it gave Max the chance to release his possessive and protective tendencies and be Lana’s hero.

Lana has that attitude that she doesn’t need help or protection.  She’s a good character except when she decides not to tell anyone about threats, phone calls, etc,

The second chance romance part of the story requires a bit of a dip into the past.  Shield made the backstory have minimal interruption to the main event.

For a first series, Bennett Security has all the elements of a high tech headquarters, highly competent (and straddling the fence of legal) researchers, guards and support personnel.  

I plan to read other books in this series because I read this advanced copy.


I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment