I wasn’t sure about reading a “divorce” romance, but boss’s sister-in-law’s hairdresser said NO ORDINARY HATE is clever, romantic and funny. I sometimes smirk, or smile if a book is funny, but there were parts of this (like one gossip columnist named Ferris) that made we laugh out loud.
I loved the whole story. The selfish, cheating husband just kept making himself more despised. The mountain man, pilot, guide, chef and irresistible uncle, Digger, was everything Brett wasn’t and Harper and her kids needed.
But Digger had his commitment issues, Harper wasn’t divorced yet and they both put her children first when it came to making their decisions.
There are some excellent secondary characters. Try to guess how many of them have to slap Digger upside the head (metaphorically) to get this story to an ending that is satisfying to all.
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
No comments:
Post a Comment