Saturday, June 25, 2022

All American Bad Boy by Weston Parker

Mitch is definitely an ALL AMERICAN BAD BOY as a member of the Navy’s Blue Angels with a different girl in every city and a different girl every night. When he first meets Sam, I had to cringe at his lame pick up lines, but he quickly proved he was more than that.

So he and Samantha break the rules Sam is so adamant about following and roller coaster ride begins.  They have a very passionate relationship that they are hiding from everyone although not very well, in my opinion.

This is a really good book not just for the romance, but for the attention taken to create the whole environment of the Blue Angels - the teammates, the schedule, training, shows, and so much more.  Taking the time and research to make the book authentic is so important to a story that is more than just hook ups (not complaining about hook ups, though.

I enjoyed reading an advance copy that I received from the author.  This is my voluntary review.

No comments:

Post a Comment