The story of Ella and Noel continues with secrets still untold. I don’t know how many times I changed my mind about who the “bad guy” was, but the story kept dropping breadcrumbs to lead us in different directions just when it looked like we figure it out.
The duet is a rich and steamy romance. Noel has all kinds of ideas of how to put a little spark in the relationship - and he knows how to execute those moves. Ella was feisty and real, if not a little bit too willing to believe bad news, though.
It’s really a refreshing change to read both parts of a duet without having to wait after the cliffhanger. I also liked the bit of crossover to the Savage Heirs series characters because Bastian was my favorite in that series. He and Jules are minor characters in this story but memorable.
I received an advance copy of this book from the author and this is my voluntary review after reading the book.
No comments:
Post a Comment