Saturday, July 23, 2022

Stand-In Saturday by Kirsty Moseley

I didn’t think STAND-IN SATURDAY could come close to its predecessor MAN CRUSH MONDAY (which I can’t wait to read again), but I loved it.  I loved Theo and Lucie as much as I loved Jared and Amy.  I also loved that Jared and Amy’s wedding was part of this story.

From their meet-cute to the disastrous second date that was part of their “contract” it was heart throbbingly romantic, passionately steamy and filled with clever, laugh out loud humor.  I was so wrapped up in these two my poor little dog was woefully waiting for me to take him for a twosie.

Thankfully, I read the acknowledgements and now can look forward to book three.  I don’t know when it is coming, but these characters are so memorable it will be a joy if we get to visit them again at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment