Sunday, August 28, 2022

FLOPPER by Colleen Charles

FLOPPER starts out tragically then becomes a story of a professional hockey player raising his niece after their unexpected deaths.

Molly’s character is most likely to say something to make you laugh. She comes up with some funny phrases. Noah has had his personal life on hold while learning to be a parent to Vivian. She was just an infant when her parents died.

The book overall looks at dealing with grief and learning to move on. There is a steamy subplot, but the main story is tragic and not everyone is coping well. There are a few spots in which I had to grab the tissues so we have a book that extracts a wide range of emotions. I would read more in the series after this book.

I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment