If you like second chance romances, you will enjoy MINE TO HOLD. Colt has to return to his hometown for his little sister’s wedding on the heels of being left at the altar just six months ago. Fourteen years ago, Colt couldn’t get out of the small town in Ohio fast enough, but there was this girl he never forgot.
Emma was that girl. Next door neighbor. Sister’s best friend. After spending those years in New York, Colt had forgotten what women like Emma were like - strong but sweet, independent, and hardworking.
At first, I didn’t like Colt. He seemed oblivious to how he made other people feel. He seemed to lack self control when it came to getting along with the wedding planning. But Emma had a way with him that had him wondering if she would be willing to leave her pre-school business to travel from city to city in Europe while Colt oversaw projects.
I liked the story and I really loved Emma for reasons I can’t reveal without spoiling anything, but between planning the sister’s wedding and trying to see how their lives could fit together in a perfect world, we see that getting to a relationship is not always perfect.
I received an advance copy of the book from the author. This is my voluntary review from reading the book.
No comments:
Post a Comment