Saturday, August 27, 2022

The Slot by Colleen Charles

Cole and Eloise’s story is one with the female executive and male star hockey player. The story follows the ups and downs of their slow burn but passionate relationship. It also deals with the issue of harassment at work.

There are some interesting twists in the story and the author leaves enough clues enabling us to see where the drama is going to happen. There is not a lot of hockey - one game and then references to games.

THE SLOT is also the first in the series so we meet a number of secondary characters that may be important later. One thing I wonder with the upcoming books is if there will soon be a new owner for the Riot.

I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment