Saturday, September 17, 2022

Kade - Brash Brothers book 1 by Jenna Myles

KADE is the first book in the Brash Brothers series. The Brash Brothers are not brothers by blood but came together as boys with absent or abusive families and a failed social services system. Together there are 9 of them and they built a multi-billion dollar automobile restoration/repair business.

The book gives us a look at troubled pasts and their impact on future choices. The writing is solid, dual POV and Becca is really funny at times. But mostly she is a refreshingly honest, confident and caring woman that sees Kade needs to believe someone can love him without him always rescuing them.

I wondered why the series started with Kade. I also think it should be easier to follow all the guys and their niches in this family. It’s a book with steam (talk mostly), humor and the awareness of how societies and families need to do more to nurture boys and young men. I really look forward to reading about the other guys and their romances.

I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment