Friday, September 30, 2022

On Common Ground by Mina Jane Madely

At the beginning of ON COMMON GROUND, I didn’t like any of the characters! Adrian returned from without warning to reclaim his apartment from his sister, but she let someone else live there! Adrian was about as nasty as one could get to Eva, who had no idea what was going on. As such, she was equally nasty. Neither made any effort to understand the other’s point of view. If they should have been mad at someone, it should have been Adrian’s sister Maddie.

So the book starts getting so much better as we understand more about the conflicts and interactions involved. The book really takes off when Adrian has a visitor and it quickly becomes an unputdownable romance.

I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

No comments:

Post a Comment