Sunday, November 20, 2022

Lennox by Ella Miles

I did not see that coming. LENNOX is hot, infuriating, and full of action and suspense.  Rialta is a pistol and Lennox is a caveman locked up in a vault that only Rialta seems to have the key to.  

The arranged marriage trope is not at all new, but Ella Miles plays with our emotions in new and interesting ways.  While Rialta is a bit of a standard sassy mafia tough girl, it is Lennox that does what we least expect him to do.  They are fighting their feelings for each other and have explosive chemistry at the same time.

The only time my interest wavered was in the beginning of the story.  The task of explaining the connections between these characters from different books was challenging one, and I can forgive that it was a touch tedious when I was present with such a compelling story afterwards.

Cliffhanger…bam!.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment