Saturday, November 12, 2022

My Last Secret by Weston Parker

 Well Tessa has quite the secret she’s been keeping from everyone for the last 8 years in MY LAST SECRET.

I really appreciated all parts of the story that dealt with Dawson’s business in real estate development, urban renewal and affordable housing for single mothers.  It isn’t just fiction that these things can get done for the right reasons.

I was one of many people not happy with how Tessa decided to handle the big secret, but I was unhappy a lot longer than Tristian and Dawson were.  I would go so far as to say it annoyed me that an intelligent, compassionate woman like Tessa couldn’t appropriately deal with the situation she created.

Dawson I was unhappy with for about 45 seconds, in contrast.  For someone that was all business when the story began his tough veneer cracked when it was tested by love.

I received a copy of this book from the author.  This is my voluntary review.

No comments:

Post a Comment