What drew me to read this book was a Valentine matchmaking cruise. Juliet has the professional matchmaking business and Hart is a male supermodel that is looking for a date to an event he will get a major award.
But the book disappointed me. Too many things did not make sense like going on a month long cruise to get a match for a date to one event. Also, Hart was not a “Bad Boy”. He was thoughtful, a bit introverted, and kind when he could have been unkind. Finally, if I had to evaluate Juliet’s business, she would get low marks for her matches and for who she thought would be suitable for the cruise.
The overall premise of the story was right up my alley, but I felt it fell short in how it was delivered.
I received an advance copy of the book from the authors and this is my voluntary review.
No comments:
Post a Comment