Sunday, January 15, 2023

Serving The CEO by M. S. Parker

Derrick becomes a man transformed in SERVING THE CEO.  He enters into a fake relationship deal with Jessica to write a book pretty much “proving” men don’t need relationships with women to be happy.

The book is really hot as Derrick’s skills in the carnal arts are plentiful. We keep turning the pages to see how much longer Jessica can resist him and what finally will make her break.

And break she does much to the dismay of her best friend and family.  Things are hot and heavy until they become too heavy for Jessica’s heart.  What happens next is stellar drama, heartache and a brilliant man finally realizing how clueless he is.  I could not put the book down until I finished it.

I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment