Monday, January 16, 2023

The Ex I’d Love To Hate by Nadia Lee

THE EX ID LOVE TO HATE is divided into two pretty equal parts.  The first part is when Aspen and Grant were in college together and the second part is 14 years later.

First, I liked getting all the background this way instead of a story that jumped back and forth between the past and present. I was fully invested in the emotional level of their relationship both times.

Second, this was a stellar “big misunderstanding” based second chance romance.  The chemistry and passion!  The hurt and anger! The guilt and regret!

The book was so good I couldn’t put it down in spite of the fact that I was in urgent need of a root canal. I’m serious.  I even took the book to the dentist to read while waiting for the numbing stuff to work.


So, read the book.  It’s a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment