I’m not a fan of the destination wedding, so when I started to read THE WORST WEDDING DATE, I thought I might not like it. Turns out, it is such a good book! I promise there is no way you can fit this story into a destination wedding/best friend’s brother box. It’s just so much more than that.
If Theo’s not the most original male main character in a rom-com, he’s very close to the top of the list. It’s hard not to adore him for so many reasons, but also scratch your head about him. Laney and Theo have history that made them avoid one another to keep the peace for Laney’s friend and Theo’s sister, and things come to a head during Emma’s rather unusual destination wedding.
It’s a book I read from cover to cover on a Saturday evening. I hope there are books on Sabrina and Emma, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment