:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Sunday, October 6, 2024

Monarch by Sophie Lark

MONARCH is a return to the gothic town of Grimstone - the hotel specifically. I’m a huge fan of gothic romance and this story gives me all those creepy, suspenseful, and foreboding elements to make it really great.

After the first chapter, I knew I was going to have to set aside a chunk of time to read this all the way through because from the time Elena and Lorne meet in Lviv, it was clearly going to be a page turner. And then Atlas and Elena meet at the Monarch in Grimstone and things start to happen that ramp up the anxiety and I loved it.

I was able to read an early copy of this book to provide my opinion, and It makes me wonder what is in store next for Grimstone.

No comments: