:: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: :: ::

Friday, May 29, 2020

My Sinful Longing - Sinful Men Book 3 by Lauren Blakely

I thoroughly enjoyed Books 1 and 2 of the Subful Men series.  I am completely wrapped up in the mystery and intrigue of the story woven through all the books, so Book 3 MY SINFUL LONGING was a must read if I was going to get to the story I really wanted - Michael’s story.

Colin and Elle are together because of their mutual interest in the Community Center.  Elle works there and Colin volunteers and donates money from his venture capitalist company.  Colin is very intriguing with the “my body is a temple”, the rock climbing, kayaking, etc.  Elle, not so much.  She just didn’t have the spark that made me understand why Colin was so drawn to her.

Colin moves the story about his father’s death forward quite a bit in this book, so it is necessary to read it.  I have to admit it was a little hard to keep reading, at times, because I wasn’t feeling the love.

No comments: